Perth or Sydney location
- Plan and coordinate various types of content
- Manage and grow client portfolios
- Build your knowledge within an insights-led environment
We are NeonLogic and we are looking for a Business Executive to join us and become an integral part of our agency’s transformation and growth. Our brand represents the fusion of insight-led strategy and bold creative thinking, so if you’re a Business Executive – Social Media & Content Producer that creates and grows exceptional client relationships focused on results, this is an opportunity to develop your career. You’ll be part of a collaborative team culture that fosters client excellence, innovation, challenges the status quo and always raises the bar.
The Business Executive will manage and produce content, supporting Business Directors with content planning, production, writing, scheduling, boosting & reporting, across a number of regions and industry sectors. The role is also responsible for helping to develop and produce content ideas that are in line with our clients’ content strategy. The role will also assist in booking and co-ordinating media across online and offline channels.
What’s on offer
- A fantastic opportunity to plan, produce, manage and report on a variety of content mediums
- Access to some of the most experienced strategic thinkers in their field
- The freedom to manage your own time within a supportive team environment
- Flexible working arrangements including work from home opportunities
- Immediate start
As the Business Executive you will;
- Deliver content overview and planning in Trello as well as work with Business Directors on new content ideas in line with clients’ content strategy
- Execution and production of content (blogs, videos, infographics and other), working with internal and external parties to deliver to client requirements, including image search and writing copy
- Engage in outreach content sharing initiatives across the clients’ social network
- Be organised and prepared to present content planning and updates at client WIP meetings
- Schedule content, post, boost and on-time reporting of monthly content activity
- Administration of various platforms such as Trello and Later
- Ensure consistent quality delivery of services to client
- Keep up to date with social trends in social media
- Coordinate and manage advertising requests from commercial media clients, in line with identified turn-around times and meeting SLA’s
- Good understanding of the Google suite of products the ability to plan, set up campaigns, optimise and report
- Planning, setup and managing online advertising on social media and Google, in some cases working with external digital partner
- Accurate quoting of media plans
- Work with client service and production freelancers to co-ordinate the production of print and digital collateral, dispatching to media as required
- Support media team with workload across media services
- Collaborate with the Business Directors to deliver campaign presentations and analysis as well as assist in client work and new business
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a multichannel client or agency environment
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Thorough understanding of Google suite of products
- Solid understanding and experience in advertising across social channels
- Thorough understanding of Trello, Later, Mailchimp and WordPress CMS
- Digital dashboard reporting capabilities are highly desirable
- Experience in coordinating the production of print and digital collateral
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective skills at media planning
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the media landscape
- Experience in working to deadlines
- An impeccable eye for detail and excellent administration skills
- Be highly planned and organised
- Accommodate national clients by working flexible hours
NeonLogic is a fully integrated marketing communications agency with a 40 year history that has evolved into an agile services provider focusing on delivering solutions to clients. We deliver specific and measurable results for the brands we work with. We achieve this with what we call bright thinking; A powerful combination of insight-led strategy and bold creative ideas.
Across Australia and New Zealand, our skilled and passionate staff work within many market sectors including property, government, education, construction, retail, primary industries, education and not-for-profit. NeonLogic are on an exciting journey of change and we would like you to be part of it.
How to apply
We’re a friendly bunch who enjoy what we do, get a kick out of seeing our clients succeed and have fun along the way. If this all sounds like you, apply online with a cover letter and we’ll see if we are a Social match!
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian work rights.
No recruitment agencies please.