We are looking for a Marketing Account Manager/Business Manager to join us and become an integral part of our Sydney team’s transformation and growth. Our brand represents the fusion of insight-led strategy and bold creative thinking, so if you’re a suit that creates and grows exceptional client relationships focused on results, this is an opportunity to develop your career with us.
In this role, your strong ‘can do’ attitude and ability to juggle multiple projects will balance your exceptional project management skills. Utilising every possible media and marketing mix, you will own and manage the relationship with the client on both a strategic and operational level.
NeonLogic is part of the Adcorp group of companies and is a fully integrated marketing communications agency with a 40 year history, that has evolved into an agile services provider focusing on delivering client solutions. We deliver specific and measurable results for the brands we work with. We achieve this with what we call bright thinking; a powerful combination of insight-led strategy and bold creative ideas. Across Australia and New Zealand, our skilled and passionate staff work across many market sectors including property, government, education, construction, retail, community services, education and not-for-profit.
We create, collaborate and listen to manage new and existing relationships whilst working to identify and realise new opportunities within the NSW market. Reporting into the Head of Agency, you will be part of a collaborative team culture that fosters client excellence, innovation, challenges the status quo and always raises the bar.
Your responsibilities include:
- Quoting and managing daily campaign requirements and providing strategic advice and effective management of marketing communication solutions.
- Managing, building and growing client relationships. This includes taking a genuine interest in your clients, their organisation as well as being across their marketing challenges and goals.
- Actively looking for up-sell and cross-sell opportunities that will solve client challenges.
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Assisting with preparation of engaging presentations and pitches to help achieve new business and revenue targets.
- Assistance with new business activities
- Writing clear and concise briefs for creative delivery departments.
- Maintaining and managing your individual campaign/project management tasks.
- Having excellent attention to detail – being confident to QA all assets completed by production teams, before sending to the client.
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings, discussing all project/account activities and assets, keeping the client up to date around all project details and timelines.
- Demonstrating a genuine interest in the profitability of projects for clients as well as exceeding client expectations.
- KPI, Goal setting and ROI reporting and analysis
- Overseeing project schedules, setting milestones and budgets
Your skills and experience:
- 2+ years as a Marketing Account Manager/Business Manager with strong demonstrable account management experience (agency experience essential).
- Experience in media production across all mediums including digital marketing and social media, TVC/video production.
- A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding expectations in your role.
- A solid understanding of digital and social including being proficient in Google Analytics.
- Proven experience in managing a complex and diverse workload.
- Experience assisting with and participating in new business pitches and presentations.
- Confident in Google Suite, Project Management software like Trello, Adobe CS and Adobe Acrobat.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time and project management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
What we offer in return:
- The opportunity to work with a range of clients on some very exciting projects.
- Flexible work environment including work from home and fun work culture.
- Be a key part of an exciting, growing business.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, apply online now, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian work rights.
No recruitment agencies please.