NeonLogic is built on Bright Thinking. It is our powerful and proven methodology, driven by research, insight-led strategy and a touch of creative magic. Across Australia and New Zealand, our team of marketing specialists work with organisations in a variety of sectors including Property, Not-For-Profit, Retail, Education, Government/Local Council and Construction, to develop strategic marketing solutions that deliver results.
We have an opportunity for a broad-skilled Finance Officer working within a small finance team based in Sydney and working closely with our friendly and energetic client service teams across Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude, able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Billings – generating JCRs, billings, revenue and WIP analysis
- Accounts Receivables – issuing invoices, credit control and collections
- Accounts Payable – end to end accounts payable, including media reconciliations, personal expense claim and credit card expense processing
- Bank reconciliation – coding bank transaction, daily banking, allocation of payments and customer receipts
The successful candidate will have:
- Advertising/Media experience (essential)
- Experience with Pegasus System (highly advantageous)
- Experience in high volume, transactional roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Beginner to Intermediate Excel skills
Working from home arrangement: The successful candidate will initially need to be able to work solely from home however the business intends to return to a new office space at which time we envisage the role will be a hybrid role both office-based and working from home.
Reach out today and apply online now, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian work rights.