- Plan, and create various types of content
- Manage and grow client portfolios
- Build your knowledge within an insights-led environment
- Flexible hours 30 – 38 hours per week
We are looking for a Content Producer to join us and become an integral part of our agency’s transformation and growth. Our brand represents the fusion of insight-led strategy and bold creative thinking, so if you’re a Content Producer who’s a great writer, with a creative edge who can grow exceptional client relationships focused on results, this is an opportunity to develop your career. You’ll be part of a collaborative team culture that fosters client excellence, innovation, challenges the status quo and always raises the bar.
The Content Producer will manage and produce content, supporting Business Directors with content planning, production, writing, scheduling, boosting & reporting, across a number of regions and industry sectors. The role is also responsible for helping to develop and produce content ideas that are in line with our clients’ content strategy.
What’s on offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to plan, produce, manage and report on a variety of content mediums
- Access to some of the most experienced strategic thinkers in their field
- The freedom to manage your own time within a supportive team environment
- Flexible working arrangements including work from home opportunities
- Immediate start
What do you get in return?
- Benefits like discounted health insurance, paid parental leave
- Leadership development, training options
- An inclusive, collaborative, and diverse workplace
- Flexible and hybrid work environment
As the Content Producer you will;
- Deliver content overview and planning in Trello as well as work with Business Directors on new content ideas in line with clients’ content strategy
- Execute and produce a range of content (blogs, videos, infographics and other), working with internal and external parties to deliver to client requirements, including image search and writing copy
- Engage in outreach content sharing initiatives across the clients’ social network
- Be organised and prepared to present content planning and updates at client WIP meetings
- Schedule content, post, boost and on-time reporting of monthly content activity
- Administer various platforms such as Trello and Later
- Ensure consistent quality delivery of services to client
- Keep up to date with social trends in social media
- Collaborate with the Business Directors to deliver campaign presentations and analysis as well as assist in client work and new business
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multichannel client or agency environment
- Solid understanding and experience in advertising across social channels
- Thorough understanding of Trello, Later, Mailchimp and WordPress CMS
- Experience in coordinating the production of content across social and video
- Experience in working to deadlines
- An impeccable eye for detail and excellent administration skills
So far so good? Then hit apply now!
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so get in quick.
As the start date for this position is soon, we are unable to accept applications outside of Australia.