Digital Media Campaign Executive – Australia
- A fantastic opportunity to manage your own portfolio of clients
- Access to some of the most experienced strategic thinkers in their field
- Develop your strategic media planning and buying skills
- Flexible working arrangements including work from home opportunities
We are NeonLogic, a team of marketing and communications experts who deliver success for our clients. We do this with Bright Thinking; our powerful and proven methodology driven by research, insight-led strategy and a touch of creative magic.
We are looking for a Digital Media Campaign Executive to join us and become an integral part of our agency’s growth. If you’re passionate about the media landscape, this is an opportunity to learn and develop your career.
As the Digital Media Campaign Executive you will;
- Coordinate and manage all advertising requests from your portfolio of clients
- Quote, set up, monitor, optimise and report on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and other digital media
- Quote, organise and book offline print advertising
- Act as brand guardian, ensuring that all materials developed by the agency adhere to client brand guidelines
- Assist the Media Manager throughout the media planning process, to help deliver media recommendations across online and offline channels
- From time-to-time research and recommend new media channels with the assistance of the team
- Analyse and report campaign data to drive insights, learnings and optimisation
- Develop relationships with clients and relevant media partners
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with a media agency or within the advertising / media industry
- Solid experience in managing Google, digital and social campaigns
- Competent skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, an impeccable eye for detail and excellent administration skills
NeonLogic are on an exciting journey of change and we would like you to be part of it!
So far so good? Then hit apply now!
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so get in quick.
As the start date for this position is soon, we are unable to accept applications outside of Australia.