- Amazing opportunity for a Digital Optimisation / SEO Specialist
- Work for a well-established Industry Leader
- Hybrid role / $5k worth of benefits.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an amazing opportunity for someone with a pure optimisation mindset digital analyst to be part of a team that love what they do. This role would ideally suit someone who has a passion for journey experimentation and personalisation and thrives within a fast-paced Agile environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years experience using Adobe Target creating a range of experiments in multiple areas.
- Experience using data and/or a CRO framework to identify optimisation opportunities
- Excellent communication, storytelling abilities and stakeholder management
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment with large cross-functional teams with proven results.
- Responsible for conversion rate optimisation framework for all key web and mobile app journeys.
- Frequently conduct experiments to gain insights and improve journey performance for Tribes and Squads.
- Provide ongoing optimisation recommendations to help Tribes and Squads deliver on key metrics and KPI’s through continuous onsite and in-app testing and personalisation.
- Analyse digital journey and campaign performance to identify friction points and recommend and implement optimisation opportunities to drive an uplift across digital channels.
- Use data insights to identify opportunities, shape and manage the optimisation backlog and product backlog prioritization.
What do you get in return?
- Benefits like discounted health insurance, paid parental leave
- Leadership development, training options
- An inclusive, collaborative, and diverse workplace
- Flexible and Hybrid work environment
So far so good? Then hit apply now!
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so get in quick. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dave on 09 302 5444
As the start date for this position is soon, we are unable to accept applications outside of New Zealand.